2010年11月19日金曜日

small cosmetic pouch



I have just added new cosmetic pouches on my etsy shop.
I love this green stripe with rose fabric.
The fabric is from Kokka Japan. I purchased it in LA last month.






I choose the red zipper for the pouch. I thought it would be wonderful Christmas gift.
A plus is that this design works for all season.




The inside liner has red polka dots in a white back ground. Very cute!


I went to LA with my husband and son last month to celebrate my son's Birthday in Disney land.
While visiting LA my blog friend "Amy" from chick chick sewing lives there.
So we planed to meet for the first time!
She is very nice and funny person. :D She took me to the fabric store in LA.


Wow!  The store has soooooo many fabrics. It is absolutely hard to choose from.
I wish if I could spend all day in the store for looking the fabrics.


We did not have enough time to chat about craft, handmade or fabrics at this time.
I hope I can visit her again soon and of course the fabric store!


Here is the another one.


The fabric from cosmo cricket earl bird collection.


I like the flower fabric a lot.  This is cute!


Liner fabric is the red one from same collection.

I hope everyone have a great weekend.

4 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

Yes, it was so fun to meet you for the first time in person, too! And I think you have a wonderful family :) We should go back to that fabric store again!

こちらで紹介してもらって何だか照れくさいですが、ありがとう♪ コスメポーチ、どちらも素敵です。 表布と内布の柄合わせが絶妙でさすがは cocostitch さん!という感じ☆ どちらもこの時期にピッタリですね^^

cocostitch さんのコメント...

Hello Amy san!
短い時間でしたが楽しかったです。今度はLAで手芸キャンプ!するつもりで遊びに行きますね~。
最初に紹介した緑の花柄の布は、Amyさんのプリーツポーチにしても可愛いかな~なんて思っているんです。確か他の色も売っていたはず。ネットで調べてもこの布には出会えないんですよー。

ohsoswt79 さんのコメント...

You do great work! I'm still trying to master the rectangular pouches - my sides and corners are never even :-(

cocostitch さんのコメント...

Hi oshsoswt79
Thank you for your comment!I am still nervous when I turn the pouch out if it looks even or not.
I made a lot of these pouches. So keep practice!