2011年1月19日水曜日

New fabric coasters

Here are my new set of 4 coasters.
When I made the potholder for children, I thought it would be cute to be a coaster as much as the pot holder.

I am right!  I like how they turned out!  They looks yummy. :)

I added cotton lace on the center for the accent. If you  see the image closer, you can see 2 different laces.


The size is about 4.5" diameter.

Back side.

I also finished these log cabin coasters.

Home sweet Home

I named these coaster " Home sweet Home ".:)





Which coaster is your favorite?

These are avairable in my shop!

2 件のコメント:

Speckled Hen さんのコメント...

I love your new round coasters and square ones. My favourite has to be the orange square ones.

cocostitch さんのコメント...

Hi Speckled Hen!
I have so much image inside of my head what I want to make next, however I do not have enough time!!
I am very happy to hear that you love my orange coaster. THank you so much!!