2011年4月22日金曜日

flowers

I love the gardening as much as the sewing.
Here is the front yard, the path toward the entrance.

We have some mysterious plants on the side of the path and finally it has started to bloom!


It is yellow lilly!! What a cheerful color it is!
Additionally,


Azalea

miniature rose







heuchera


hosta
flower pot with annual flowers

I am really enjoying to stay outside to watch the flowers.
When I touch the soil, I feel peaceful and calm. :)

Happy Gardening. Happy sewing. Have a great weekend!

2 件のコメント:

Speckled Hen さんのコメント...

Your front yard garden looks lovely! You have done a wonderful job. I love those beautiful plants!

cocostitch さんのコメント...

Hello Speckled Hen, Thank you so much.
I am really enjoying to spend in our yard recently. My son loves to join me to watch these flowers. this is good things!