2011年6月15日水曜日

Wedding Gifts

This is the wedding gift for my friend who live in Japan.
We have known each other since 12 years old and now we are middle of 30's.

We are keeping in touch, and when I visit my family, I always meet her, too.
I am very glad that she found the one finally.
According from her, her husband comes to US sometimes because of his job.
I hope she will visit me someday with her husband.

Anyways, the gift I prepared for her is....

Dishcloths, oven mitt and small spatulas from Williams Sonoma.
I use dish cloths and small spatulas, it is very useful and nice quality.
Especially, small spatulas, you should have one of these!
She likes cooking and baking, I hope she will love them.

These are which I made for her. She likes simple pattern. So I just picked this fabric.
Set of 4 coasters and pot holder.

Back fabric is also simple check pattern.

Congratulation!

0 件のコメント: