2011年7月18日月曜日

wall art

Hello! How was your weekend?
We took my son to the Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose.
It took 3 hours to drive to get there, however my son enjoyed a lot.
I am very happy to see his face filled with big smile. :)

Anyway, I'd like to share my idea how I decorate the wall for our guest room.


guest room
 The color  of the guest room is silver, grey, blue, white, and beige.
The wall color is blue grey, the bed is sliver and linen is the white so far.

These are the wall art.  I have been looking for the wall art for the guest room, however I couldn't find anything I like...
So I decided to make something by myself.
I used the old white picture frame.
I  put the tenugui fabric inside. (this is the japanese fabric)
How pretty they are!

There are a lot of pretty and modern tenugui fabric out there recently.




These are also tenugui fabric. T he dice one is the present for my son from my sister. I didn't use it yet.
I should frame these to decorate my my son's room.


The butterfly and the cat. I am a cat person. This is my favorite.

Here is another diy project. I painted old chair and change the fabric of the seat.
I like this chair, too.


before

This is how it look before.

I still have a lot of stuff to finish for my house. It takes time, but it is fun!

0 件のコメント: